Minstrel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MinstrelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In the Middle Ages, one of an order of men who subsisted by the arts of poetry and music, and sang verses to the accompaniment of a harp or other instrument; in modern times, a poet; a bard; a singer and harper; a musician.
• MinstrelsyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A collective body of minstrels, or musicians; also, a collective body of minstrels songs.
- (n.) Musical instruments.
- (n.) The arts and occupation of minstrels; the singing and playing of a minstrel.