Minted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MintedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mint
• MintDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion.
- (n.) Any place regarded as a source of unlimited supply; the supply itself.
- (v. t.) To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- (n.) A place where money is coined by public authority.
- (n.) The name of several aromatic labiate plants, mostly of the genus Mentha, yielding odoriferous essential oils by distillation. See Mentha.