Mint Meaning in Urdu
Mint meaning in English to Urdu is پودینہ (Podina). Mint synonym words are included Batch, Coin, Deal, Flock, Heap, Lot, Mass, Mess, Mickle, Muckle, Peck, Pile, Plenty, Pot, Raft, Sight, Slew, Spate, Stack, Strike, Wad. Similar words of Mint are also commonly used in daily talk like as Mint, Mint Sauce, and Minter.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Mint Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To invent; to forge; to fabricate; to fashion.
- (n.) Any place regarded as a source of unlimited supply; the supply itself.
- (v. t.) To make by stamping, as money; to coin; to make and stamp into money.
- (n.) A place where money is coined by public authority.
- (n.) The name of several aromatic labiate plants, mostly of the genus Mentha, yielding odoriferous essential oils by distillation. See Mentha.
Mint Urdu Meaning with Definition
Mint is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Mint meaning in Urdu is a پودینہ - Podina. Mint word is driven by the English language. Mint word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Mint meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Mint stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Mint word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Mint, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Mint Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary