Monking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MonkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Monkish.
• MonkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A South American monkey (Pithecia monachus); also applied to other species, as Cebus xanthocephalus.
- (n.) The European bullfinch.
- (n.) A man who retires from the ordinary temporal concerns of the world, and devotes himself to religion; one of a religious community of men inhabiting a monastery, and bound by vows to a life of chastity, obedience, and poverty.
- (n.) A piece of tinder made of agaric, used in firing the powder hose or train of a mine.
- (n.) A blotch or spot of ink on a printed page, caused by the ink not being properly distributed. It is distinguished from a friar, or white spot caused by a deficiency of ink.