Moonshine Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MoonshineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A preparation of eggs for food.
- (a.) Moonlight.
- (n.) The light of the moon.
- (n.) Hence, show without substance or reality.
- (n.) A month.
- (n.) Liquor smuggled or illicitly distilled.
- (a.) Designating, or pertaining to, illicit liquor; as, moonshine whisky.
- (a.) Empty; trivial; idle.
• MoonshinerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person engaged in illicit distilling; -- so called because the work is largely done at night.