Mosaic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MosaicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A surface decoration made by inlaying in patterns small pieces of variously colored glass, stone, or other material; -- called also mosaic work.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the style of work called mosaic; formed by uniting pieces of different colors; variegated; tessellated; also, composed of various materials or ingredients.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Moses, the leader of the Israelites, or established through his agency; as, the Mosaic law, rites, or institutions.
- (n.) A picture or design made in mosaic; an article decorated in mosaic.
• MosaicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Mosaic (in either sense).
• MosaicallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In the manner of a mosaic.