Muffing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MuffingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Muff
• MuffDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A failure to hold a ball when once in the hands.
- (n.) A stupid fellow; a poor-spirited person.
- (n.) A soft cover of cylindrical form, usually of fur, worn by women to shield the hands from cold.
- (n.) The whitethroat.
- (n.) A blown cylinder of glass which is afterward flattened out to make a sheet.
- (n.) A short hollow cylinder surrounding an object, as a pipe.
- (v. t.) To handle awkwardly; to fumble; to fail to hold, as a ball, in catching it.