Or Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Yellow or gold color, -- represented in drawing or engraving by small dots.
- (prep. & adv.) Ere; before; sooner than.
- (conj.) A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, -- that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade.
• OracheDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A genus (Atriplex) of herbs or low shrubs of the Goosefoot family, most of them with a mealy surface.
• OrabassuDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A South American monkey of the genus Callithrix, esp.