Oral Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OralDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Uttered by the mouth, or in words; spoken, not written; verbal; as, oral traditions; oral testimony; oral law.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the mouth; surrounding or lining the mouth; as, oral cilia or cirri.
• OrallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an oral manner.
- (adv.) By, with, or in, the mouth; as, to receive the sacrament orally.