Orbing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrbingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Orb
• OrbDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A body of soldiers drawn up in a circle, as for defense, esp. infantry to repel cavalry.
- (n.) A blank window or panel.
- (n.) A sphere of action.
- (n.) A spherical body; a globe; especially, one of the celestial spheres; a sun, planet, or star.
- (n.) A circle; esp., a circle, or nearly circular orbit, described by the revolution of a heavenly body; an orbit.
- (v. t.) To encircle; to surround; to inclose.
- (n.) One of the azure transparent spheres conceived by the ancients to be inclosed one within another, and to carry the heavenly bodies in their revolutions.
- (v. i.) To become round like an orb.
- (n.) The eye, as luminous and spherical.
- (v. t.) To form into an orb or circle.
- (n.) Same as Mound, a ball or globe. See lst Mound.
- (n.) A period of time marked off by the revolution of a heavenly body.
- (n.) A revolving circular body; a wheel.