Sullen Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SullenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Obstinate; intractable.
- (a.) Gloomily angry and silent; cross; sour; affected with ill humor; morose.
- (n.) Sullen feelings or manners; sulks; moroseness; as, to have the sullens.
- (a.) Mischievous; malignant; unpropitious.
- (n.) One who is solitary, or lives alone; a hermit.
- (a.) Gloomy; dismal; foreboding.
- (a.) Lonely; solitary; desolate.
- (v. t.) To make sullen or sluggish.
- (a.) Heavy; dull; sluggish.