Organize Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrganizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To sing in parts; as, to organize an anthem.
- (v. t.) To arrange or constitute in parts, each having a special function, act, office, or relation; to systematize; to get into working order; -- applied to products of the human intellect, or to human institutions and undertakings, as a science, a government, an army, a war, etc.
- (v. t.) To furnish with organs; to give an organic structure to; to endow with capacity for the functions of life; as, an organized being; organized matter; -- in this sense used chiefly in the past participle.
• OrganizedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Organize
• OrganizerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who organizes.