Palavered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PalaveredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Palaver
• PalaverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In Africa, a parley with the natives; a talk; hence, a public conference and deliberation; a debate.
- (v. t. & i.) To make palaver with, or to; to used palaver;to talk idly or deceitfully; to employ flattery; to cajole; as, to palaver artfully.
- (n.) Talk; conversation; esp., idle or beguiling talk; talk intended to deceive; flattery.