Parle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ParleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Conversation; talk; parley.
- (v. i.) To talk; to converse; to parley.
• ParleyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Mutual discourse or conversation; discussion; hence, an oral conference with an enemy, as with regard to a truce.
- (v. i.) To speak with another; to confer on some point of mutual concern; to discuss orally; hence, specifically, to confer orally with an enemy; to treat with him by words, as on an exchange of prisoners, an armistice, or terms of peace.