Paunch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PaunchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The belly and its contents; the abdomen; also, the first stomach, or rumen, of ruminants. See Rumen.
- (n.) The thickened rim of a bell, struck by the clapper.
- (v. t.) To stuff with food.
- (n.) A paunch mat; -- called also panch.
- (v. t.) To pierce or rip the belly of; to eviscerate; to disembowel.
• PaunchyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pot-bellied.