Pavilioning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PavilioningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pavilion
• PavilionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A single body or mass of building, contained within simple walls and a single roof, whether insulated, as in the park or garden of a larger edifice, or united with other parts, and forming an angle or central feature of a large pile.
- (n.) A covering; a canopy; figuratively, the sky.
- (n.) The auricle of the ear; also, the fimbriated extremity of the Fallopian tube.
- (n.) Same as Tent (Her.)
- (v. t.) To furnish or cover with, or shelter in, a tent or tents.
- (n.) A flag, colors, ensign, or banner.
- (n.) That part of a brilliant which lies between the girdle and collet. See Illust. of Brilliant.
- (n.) A temporary movable habitation; a large tent; a marquee; esp., a tent raised on posts.