Sidereal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SiderealDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Relating to the stars; starry; astral; as, sidereal astronomy.
- (a.) Measuring by the apparent motion of the stars; designated, marked out, or accompanied, by a return to the same position in respect to the stars; as, the sidereal revolution of a planet; a sidereal day.
• SiderealizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To elevate to the stars, or to the region of the stars; to etherealize.