Peal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PealDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To appeal.
- (v. t.) To assail with noise or loud sounds.
- (n.) A set of bells tuned to each other according to the diatonic scale; also, the changes rung on a set of bells.
- (v. t.) To utter or give forth loudly; to cause to give out loud sounds; to noise abroad.
- (v. i.) To resound; to echo.
- (n.) A loud sound, or a succession of loud sounds, as of bells, thunder, cannon, shouts, of a multitude, etc.
- (v. t.) To pour out.
- (n.) A small salmon; a grilse; a sewin.
- (v. i.) To utter or give out loud sounds.
• PealedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peal
• PealingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Peal