Perennial Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerennialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A perennial plant; a plant which lives or continues more than two years, whether it retains its leaves in winter or not.
- (a.) Continuing without cessation or intermission; perpetual; unceasing; never failing.
- (a.) ing or continuing through the year; as, perennial fountains.
- (a.) Continuing more than two years; as, a perennial steam, or root, or plant.
• PerenniallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a perennial manner.