Phrasing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PhrasingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Method of expression; association of words.
- (n.) The act or method of grouping the notes so as to form distinct musical phrases.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Phrase
• PhraseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To group notes into phrases; as, he phrases well. See Phrase, n., 4.
- (v. t.) To express in words, or in peculiar words; to call; to style.
- (n.) A brief expression, sometimes a single word, but usually two or more words forming an expression by themselves, or being a portion of a sentence; as, an adverbial phrase.
- (n.) A short clause or portion of a period.
- (v. i.) To use proper or fine phrases.
- (n.) A mode or form of speech; the manner or style in which any one expreses himself; diction; expression.
- (n.) A short, pithy expression; especially, one which is often employed; a peculiar or idiomatic turn of speech; as, to err is human.