Phrase Meaning in Urdu
Phrase meaning in English to Urdu is جملہ (Jumlah). Phrase synonym words are included Articulate, Formulate, Idiom, Word. Similar words of Phrase are also commonly used in daily talk like as Phrase, Phraseogram, and Phraseograph.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Phrase Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To group notes into phrases; as, he phrases well. See Phrase, n., 4.
- (v. t.) To express in words, or in peculiar words; to call; to style.
- (n.) A brief expression, sometimes a single word, but usually two or more words forming an expression by themselves, or being a portion of a sentence; as, an adverbial phrase.
- (n.) A short clause or portion of a period.
- (v. i.) To use proper or fine phrases.
- (n.) A mode or form of speech; the manner or style in which any one expreses himself; diction; expression.
- (n.) A short, pithy expression; especially, one which is often employed; a peculiar or idiomatic turn of speech; as, to err is human.
Phrase Urdu Meaning with Definition
Phrase meaning In Urdu - Phrase meaning In Urdu is Jumlah. The word
has a Greek and Late Latin origin and used for different purposes in English.
When used as a noun, it is a short group of words standing together and also a
short or idiomatic expression. When used as a verb, it means to put into the
particular form of words.
Use of Phrase in Sentence
1. I bought the English phrase
2. The phrase
“significant other” means partner in English.
3. Each phrase
in this story has a meaningful message.
4. It is the phrase
I was looking for.
5. This phrase
elaborates about nationalism.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Phrase Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary