Poring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PoringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pore
• PoreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A minute opening or passageway; an interstice between the constituent particles or molecules of a body; as, the pores of stones.
- (v. i.) To look or gaze steadily in reading or studying; to fix the attention; to be absorbed; -- often with on or upon, and now usually with over.
- (v.) One of the minute orifices in an animal or vegetable membrane, for transpiration, absorption, etc.