Poured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PouredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pour
• PourDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To flow, pass, or issue in a stream, or as a stream; to fall continuously and abundantly; as, the rain pours; the people poured out of the theater.
- (a.) Poor.
- (v. t.) To send forth from, as in a stream; to discharge uninterruptedly.
- (v. i.) To pore.
- (v. t.) To send forth as in a stream or a flood; to emit; to let escape freely or wholly.
- (v. t.) To cause to flow in a stream, as a liquid or anything flowing like a liquid, either out of a vessel or into it; as, to pour water from a pail; to pour wine into a decanter; to pour oil upon the waters; to pour out sand or dust.
- (n.) A stream, or something like a stream; a flood.