Privileging Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrivilegingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Privilege
• PrivilegeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Call, Put, Spread, etc.
- (n.) A peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor; a right or immunity not enjoyed by others or by all; special enjoyment of a good, or exemption from an evil or burden; a prerogative; advantage; franchise.
- (v. t.) To bring or put into a condition of privilege or exemption from evil or danger; to exempt; to deliver.
- (v. t.) To grant some particular right or exemption to; to invest with a peculiar right or immunity; to authorize; as, to privilege representatives from arrest.