Prostitute Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProstituteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Openly given up to lewdness; devoted to base or infamous purposes.
- (n.) A woman giver to indiscriminate lewdness; a strumpet; a harlot.
- (n.) A base hireling; a mercenary; one who offers himself to infamous employments for hire.
- (v. t.) To devote to base or unworthy purposes; to give up to low or indiscriminate use; as, to prostitute talents; to prostitute official powers.
- (v. t.) To offer, as a woman, to a lewd use; to give up to lewdness for hire.
• ProstitutedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prostitute