Quaking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuakingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Quake
- () a. & n. from Quake, v.
• QuakeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to quake.
- (v. i.) To shake, vibrate, or quiver, either from not being solid, as soft, wet land, or from violent convulsion of any kind; as, the earth quakes; the mountains quake.
- (v. i.) To be agitated with quick, short motions continually repeated; to shake with fear, cold, etc.; to shudder; to tremble.
- (n.) A tremulous agitation; a quick vibratory movement; a shudder; a quivering.
• QuakinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a quaking manner; fearfully.