Quaver Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuaverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To utter with quavers.
- (v. i.) Especially, to shake the voice; to utter or form sound with rapid or tremulous vibrations, as in singing; also, to trill on a musical instrument
- (n.) A shake, or rapid and tremulous vibration, of the voice, or of an instrument of music.
- (v. i.) To tremble; to vibrate; to shake.
- (n.) An eighth note. See Eighth.
• QuavererDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who quavers; a warbler.