Quoting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuotingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Quote
• QuoteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A note upon an author.
- (v. t.) To cite a passage from; to name as the authority for a statement or an opinion; as, to quote Shakespeare.
- (v. t.) To notice; to observe; to examine.
- (v. t.) To cite, as a passage from some author; to name, repeat, or adduce, as a passage from an author or speaker, by way of authority or illustration; as, to quote a passage from Homer.
- (v. t.) To set down, as in writing.
- (v. t.) To name the current price of.