Rankled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RankledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rankle
• RankleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To become, or be, rank; to grow rank or strong; to be inflamed; to fester; -- used literally and figuratively.
- (v. t.) To cause to fester; to make sore; to inflame.
- (a.) To produce a festering or inflamed effect; to cause a sore; -- used literally and figuratively; as, a splinter rankles in the flesh; the words rankled in his bosom.