Regencies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RegenciesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Regency
• RegencyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The office of ruler; rule; authority; government.
- (a.) A body of men intrusted with vicarious government; as, a regency constituted during a kings minority, absence from the kingdom, or other disability.
- (a.) Especially, the office, jurisdiction, or dominion of a regent or vicarious ruler, or of a body of regents; deputed or vicarious government.