Reprobate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReprobateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to one who is given up to wickedness; as, reprobate conduct.
- (v. t.) To abandon to punishment without hope of pardon.
- (a.) Not enduring proof or trial; not of standard purity or fineness; disallowed; rejected.
- (n.) One morally abandoned and lost.
- (v. t.) To disapprove with detestation or marks of extreme dislike; to condemn as unworthy; to disallow; to reject.
- (a.) Abandoned to punishment; hence, morally abandoned and lost; given up to vice; depraved.
• ReprobatenessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being reprobate.