Resort Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ResortDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Active power or movement; spring.
- (v. i.) To fall back; to revert.
- (v. i.) To go; to repair; to betake ones self.
- (v.) The act of going to, or making application; a betaking ones self; the act of visiting or seeking; recourse; as, a place of popular resort; -- often figuratively; as, to have resort to force.
- (v.) That to which one resorts or looks for help; resource; refuge.
- (v.) A place to which one betakes himself habitually; a place of frequent assembly; a haunt.
- (v. i.) To have recourse; to apply; to ones self for help, relief, or advantage.
• ResortedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Resort