Rhapsodies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RhapsodiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Rhapsody
• RhapsodyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A disconnected series of sentences or statements composed under excitement, and without dependence or natural connection; rambling composition.
- (n.) A recitation or song of a rhapsodist; a portion of an epic poem adapted for recitation, or usually recited, at one time; hence, a division of the Iliad or the Odyssey; -- called also a book.
- (n.) A composition irregular in form, like an improvisation; as, Liszts "Hungarian Rhapsodies."