Ridiculed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RidiculedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ridicule
• RidiculeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Ridiculous.
- (n.) An object of sport or laughter; a laughingstock; a laughing matter.
- (n.) Quality of being ridiculous; ridiculousness.
- (v. t.) To laugh at mockingly or disparagingly; to awaken ridicule toward or respecting.
- (n.) Remarks concerning a subject or a person designed to excite laughter with a degree of contempt; wit of that species which provokes contemptuous laughter; disparagement by making a person an object of laughter; banter; -- a term lighter than derision.