Roiling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RoilingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Roil
• RoilDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) To render turbid by stirring up the dregs or sediment of; as, to roil wine, cider, etc. , in casks or bottles; to roil a spring.
- (v.) To disturb, as the temper; to ruffle the temper of; to rouse the passion of resentment in; to perplex.
- (v. i.) To wander; to roam.
- (v. i.) To romp.