Rooming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RoomingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Room
• RoomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Spacious; roomy.
- (n.) Place or position in society; office; rank; post; station; also, a place or station once belonging to, or occupied by, another, and vacated.
- (n.) Especially, space in a building or ship inclosed or set apart by a partition; an apartment or chamber.
- (n.) Possibility of admission; ability to admit; opportunity to act; fit occasion; as, to leave room for hope.
- (v. i.) To occupy a room or rooms; to lodge; as, they arranged to room together.
- (n.) Unobstructed spase; space which may be occupied by or devoted to any object; compass; extent of place, great or small; as, there is not room for a house; the table takes up too much room.
- (n.) A particular portion of space appropriated for occupancy; a place to sit, stand, or lie; a seat.