Roundel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RoundelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) A circular spot; a sharge in the form of a small circle.
- (a.) A rondelay.
- (a.) Anything having a round form; a round figure; a circle.
- (a.) A bastion of a circular form.
- (a.) A small circular shield, sometimes not more than a foot in diameter, used by soldiers in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
• RoundelayDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tune in which a simple strain is often repeated; a simple rural strain which is short and lively.
- (n.) A dance in a circle.
- (n.) See Rondeau, and Rondel.
- (n.) Anything having a round form; a roundel.