Sclaffed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SclaffedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sclaff
• SclaffDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To scuff or shuffle along.
- (n.) A thin, solid substance, esp. a thin shoe or slipper.
- (v. i.) To scrape the ground with the sole of the club, before striking the ball, in making a stroke.
- (n.) The stroke made by one who sclaffs.
- (v. t.) To scrape (the club) on the ground, in a stroke, before hitting the ball; also, to make (a stroke) in that way.
- (n.) A slight blow; a slap; a soft fall; also, the accompanying noise.