Secreting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SecretingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Secrete
• SecretDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Withdraw from general intercourse or notice; in retirement or secrecy; secluded.
- (a.) The parts which modesty and propriety require to be concealed; the genital organs.
- (a.) Separate; distinct.
- (a.) Faithful to a secret; not inclined to divulge or betray confidence; secretive.
- (a.) Something studiously concealed; a thing kept from general knowledge; what is not revealed, or not to be revealed.
- (v. t.) To keep secret.
- (a.) Hidden; concealed; as, secret treasure; secret plans; a secret vow.
- (a.) A thing not discovered; what is unknown or unexplained; a mystery.
• SecreteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To separate from the blood and elaborate by the process of secretion; to elaborate and emit as a secretion. See Secretion.
- (v. t.) To deposit in a place of hiding; to hide; to conceal; as, to secrete stolen goods; to secrete ones self.