Sluing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SluingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Slue
• SlueDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To turn about; to turn from the course; to slip or slide and turn from an expected or desired course; -- often followed by round.
- (n.) See Sloough, 2.
- (v. t.) In general, to turn about; to twist; -- often used reflexively and followed by round.
- (n.) A slough; a run or wet place. See 2d Slough, 2.
- (v. t.) To turn about a fixed point, usually the center or axis, as a spar or piece of timber; to turn; -- used also of any heavy body.