Snorted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SnortedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Snort
• SnortDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To expel throught the nostrils with a snort; to utter with a snort.
- (v. i.) To laugh out loudly.
- (v. i.) To force the air with violence through the nose, so as to make a noise, as do high-spirited horsed in prancing and play.
- (v. i.) To snore.
- (n.) The act of snorting; the sound produced in snorting.