Solo Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SoloDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Performing, or performed, alone; uncombined, except with subordinate parts, voices, or instruments; not concerted.
- (a.) A tune, air, strain, or a whole piece, played by a single person on an instrument, or sung by a single voice.
• SolomonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the kings of Israel, noted for his superior wisdom and magnificent reign; hence, a very wise man.