Tink Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TinkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A sharp, quick sound; a tinkle.
- (v. i.) To make a sharp, shrill noise; to tinkle.
• TinkerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small mortar on the end of a staff.
- (n.) A young mackerel about two years old.
- (n.) The chub mackerel.
- (n.) One skilled in a variety of small mechanical work.
- (v. i.) To busy ones self in mending old kettles, pans, etc.; to play the tinker; to be occupied with small mechanical works.
- (n.) The silversides.
- (n.) A mender of brass kettles, pans, and other metal ware.
- (n.) The razor-billed auk.
- (n.) A skate.
- (v. t.) To mend or solder, as metal wares; hence, more generally, to mend.
• TinkeredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tinker