Staling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StalingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Stale
• StalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp.) Stole.
• StaleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) Urine, esp. that of beasts.
- (v. t.) Something set, or offered to view, as an allurement to draw others to any place or purpose; a decoy; a stool pigeon.
- (n.) The stock or handle of anything; as, the stale of a rake.
- (v. i.) Vapid or tasteless from age; having lost its life, spirit, and flavor, from being long kept; as, stale beer.
- (v. i.) Having lost the life or graces of youth; worn out; decayed.
- (v. i.) A prostitute.
- (v. i.) Not new; not freshly made; as, stele bread.
- (a.) To make water; to discharge urine; -- said especially of horses and cattle.
- (v. t.) A laughingstock; a dupe.
- (v. t.) A stalking-horse.
- (v. i.) Worn out by use or familiarity; having lost its novelty and power of pleasing; trite; common.
- (v. t.) To make vapid or tasteless; to destroy the life, beauty, or use of; to wear out.
- (v. i.) That which is stale or worn out by long keeping, or by use.
- (v. t.) A stalemate.