Stippling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StipplingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Stipple
- (n.) A mode of execution which produces the effect by dots or small points instead of lines.
- (n.) A mode of execution in which a flat or even tint is produced by many small touches.
• StippleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Stippling
- (v. t.) To paint, as in water colors, by small, short touches which together produce an even or softly graded surface.
- (v. t.) To engrave by means of dots, in distinction from engraving in lines.