Student Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• StudentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person engaged in study; one who is devoted to learning; a learner; a pupil; a scholar; especially, one who attends a school, or who seeks knowledge from professional teachers or from books; as, the students of an academy, a college, or a university; a medical student; a hard student.
- (n.) One who studies or examines in any manner; an attentive and systematic observer; as, a student of human nature, or of physical nature.
• StudentryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A body of students.
• StudentshipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being a student.