Summered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SummeredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Summer
• SummerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To keep or carry through the summer; to feed during the summer; as, to summer stock.
- (n.) A large stone or beam placed horizontally on columns, piers, posts, or the like, serving for various uses. Specifically: (a) The lintel of a door or window. (b) The commencement of a cross vault. (c) A central floor timber, as a girder, or a piece reaching from a wall to a girder. Called also summertree.
- (v.) One who sums; one who casts up an account.
- (v. i.) To pass the summer; to spend the warm season; as, to summer in Switzerland.
- (n.) The season of the year in which the sun shines most directly upon any region; the warmest period of the year.