Surbased Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SurbasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the vertical height from springing line to crown less than the half span; -- said of an arch; as, a segmental arch is surbased.
- (a.) Having a surbase, or molding above the base.
• SurbaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A board or group of moldings running round a room on a level with the tops of the chair backs.
- (n.) A cornice, or series of moldings, on the top of the base of a pedestal, podium, etc. See Illust. of Column.