Swilled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• SwilledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Swill
• SwillDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Large draughts of liquor; drink taken in excessive quantities.
- (n.) To inebriate; to fill with drink.
- (v. i.) To drink greedily or swinishly; to drink to excess.
- (n.) To drink in great draughts; to swallow greedily.
- (n.) The wash, or mixture of liquid substances, given to swine; hogwash; -- called also swillings.
- (v. t.) To wash; to drench.