Temporal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• TemporalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Of or pertaining to time, that is, to the present life, or this world; secular, as distinguished from sacred or eternal.
- (n.) Anything temporal or secular; a temporality; -- used chiefly in the plural.
- (n.) Civil or political, as distinguished from ecclesiastical; as, temporal power; temporal courts.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the temple or temples; as, the temporal bone; a temporal artery.
• TemporalitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Temporality